Monday, March 2, 2009

Task 1-ENG 174 Project

My name is Rashed Almehrezi.I was born on 1-1-1974 in a village in Ras Al Khaimah called Masafi which is famous for its fresh water. My father is dead. I have twelve brothers and sisters and I am the oldest. My primary education was in Masafi .The preparatory school was in Sharjah and secondary was in Abu Dhabi. I served five years of military service. I now work in telecommunications since thirteen years ago. I am married since eight years ago and I have a daughter. I currently work and study and attend to my family that I have no free time even to myself. Three years ago, I lived in an apartment near my work station . I was not studying at that time. It was a beautiful life .Sleep after lunch , stay awake at night and enjoy my life very well. But now I go directly from college to work and from work directly to sleep. I left my family in Masafi to be able to study and be spared some of the money. My program is full,5 days a week busy, as well as at the end of the week. I do not find time to study .I do not know Will I be able to graduate from college or not. In fact, I regret leaving my previous live and continuing education. I lost a lot. But when I think of my children in the future I do not underestimate the difficulties . Certificate would greatly improve my standard of living, which will be reflected on my children. Life and work experience may mean a lot, but without a certificate it is to no avail. My advice to you is : do not neglect your studies. Do not take a job before getting your college certificate .Philosophy says that good morals are the most important certificate we should get from this world. It is a testimony to take us to the life after this life. Pay attention and make sure to not waste this certificate ,otherwise you will be wasted in the horrors of the Day of Resurrection.

This is my ENG 174 Project
In this project I'm going to talk about the global warming , causes, consequences and solution .

No comments:

Post a Comment